If you`re also looking how to root your Redmi Note 3, then you are at the right place. Here you get the best method to root and install TWRP recovery in your MIUI device to access its potential power.
Let me aware you guy`s that in case of any damage or device brick condition we are not responsibe for anything that happen with your device. May be it explode in your hand (just joking :))…
First of all we need to download iRoot software in your smartphone, to download click here
- Now you need to unlock OEM in developer mode. to enable developer mode Go-To About phone > now click MIUI VERSION > until it show a popup that saying “congratulations now your are a developer” then visit Developer Mode and enable OEM Unlocking.
- Now, Launch iRoot app And click “Get Root access” on iRoot interface.
- Wait for some seconds to get successful rooting.
Now if you want to install TWRP Recovery in your device then follow further…
this require pc
- First you have to download this Folder Click Here, all the files are present including Recovery.img
- Now enter your phone in Fast boot mode, to enter press POWER + Vol Down Buttons.
- Now connect with pc and open the folder
- Just double click on Flash.bat file in folder
- It will ask you to press enter button to install the Recovery in your phone
- Just hit Enter button
- and it`s Done….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- It will reboot your phone in recovery mode and now you have to change the language of recovery.
- Press the 6th option and move to Last Tab Now select English.