Hello friends, and Welcome to the SvTech World. Most of the peoples are searching for a latest and working method to root your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 with or without PC. But Still there is no option available to root your phone without PC. If you have a PC then you can go through and follow the steps to root your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in just 5 mins. Its a quick and easy guide to follow.
Advantages of rooting Mi max 2
- You Will be able to use apps that need root access
- You will be able to install custom roms on your phone
- You will be able to Do customization’s on your phone
Disadvantages of rooting Mi Max 2
- Warranty will be voided after you root your device
- Editing system files may brick your device
How to root your latest Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Now unzip your ADB file and move TWRP Recovery file into the ADB Folder.
- Now Switch off your phone, after that you have to put your phone in FASTBOOT mode press (Power + Vol Down – Button).
- Now Connect your phone to PC,
- Now in the ADB Folder press and hold Shift Button and just Right Click here and now Select Open Command Window Here.
- After all this you have to give some command
- First, to check FastBoot Devices- “fastboot devices“.
- Second, to flash Recovery – “fastboot flash recovery (Recovery Name.img)”. Copy/paste name and must add .img extention at the end Example: recovery.img
- Hit Enter … this will flash TWRP recovery image.
Now Boot into Recovery Mode by pressing (power buuton + Volume up + button). Leave buttons after Mi Logo appears.
- After booting into Recovery. Now Select you language and swipe to allow.
- Now again select Never Show this Again and swipe Right to allow Read only.
- Optional but Recommended (Select Wipe => Format and type yes to Format Data Once), this will delete all internal data. This step is here to provide full and smooth functioning of root.
- Now goto Reboot => Select Recovery this will reboot again in Recovery.
- Now, Extract the SuperSU zip file and copy the both Files into your phones Internal Memory.
- After this, Go-To install and select the SuperSU File and Swipe to Flash it.
- Now again select the Lazy Flasher Zip file and and swipe to confirm the flash.
- Now its all Done….
- Now select Reboot and tap System ..
- its all Done…
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img
fastboot boot recoveryname.img