Want to publish your article on growing tech news site over the internet?
SvTech World is growing tech news site over the internet. As we cover daily tech update or happenings in the Tech World. But before you submit your article at SvTech World, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
By allowing Guest posting we are encouraging upcoming content writers. who have ability to showcase their talent by publishing some Original Content related to technology in Hindi or English Language. We help them to reach more and more Peoples by promoting their article in the front of wide audience.
Before you join SvTech World as contributor, let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a SvTech World contributor?
To become a regular contributor at SvTech World, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- First Checkout our homepage and check out the first few Articles to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Readers.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on SvTech World to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- About Smartphones.
- Upcoming Smartphones.
- Phone or Any Gadget Review.
- Latest Tech News.
- Top Lists.
A few things to remember before submitting your Article:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 500+ words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest Articles. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Tech lover audience.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Google or Flicker to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to SvTech World’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow one backlinks or anything of that sort. Also you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to SvTech World.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your Articles and profile from SvTech World. Also, by submitting a post to SvTech World, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Submit your post to SvTech World
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from Svtech World’s dashboard.