- Readers Rating
- Rated 4 stars
4 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Spotify is a Swedish company that plays music, video and podcast online. It is said to be the biggest streaming services in the world that gives you the freedom to listen to millions of the track on your device. You can also listen and download the music offline. This feature is available for its premium customer. Spotify can be accessed by Mac, PC, Android and iOS systems. If you wish to download Spotify, you can easily get it on their official website. You can also download it from the Play for Android Phones or App Store for Apple phones.
Beyond premium features, you can enjoy free version of Spotify with limited features. The trial period is available for 30 days, where you can enjoy the website. The Internet is full of videos, audios and lot of entertaining stuff. Music is the first thing; you would love to listen while working, playing or just relaxing. One of the interesting App I have encountered with was Spotify. It is incredible and connects you with digital music online.
Also Check: Top 11 Camera Apps For Android Phone in 2018
You have access to millions of songs along with podcasts and videos from your beloved artists. If you want to enjoy the service on your mobile phones along with other devices, you can choose the premium feature.
Some Cool feature of Spotify App
- Shuffle Play
- Own Library
- Download music and podcasts
- Daily Mix
- Viewable Lyrics
- Supports sound system, TV and car stereo system.
- Play Queue and many more.
For downloading Spotify in iPhone you need to have iPhone 5 or above and for Android, it is compatible with all models above 4.1 OS.
How to Download Spotify Music on Windows?
- You need to download the application.
- Navigate any song or album you want to download.
- Turn on the toggle for Downloading any playlist.
- When you finish the download, there would be downloaded symbol appeared on the right side of the playlist name.
- Downloading app gives you access to connect to the internet, whenever your app is going offline.
- Initially, you need connectivity for downloading and listening.
How to Download Spotify App Music on iOS?
- Go to iOS App Store and search for the Spotify app.
- Launch the Spotify Premium Apk
- Log in to Your Premium Spotify Account. There are two options available by connecting to Facebook account or signing up by login details like email and password.
- Search for the playlist or albums.
- You cannot download the individual song, you need to create a playlist. You can create a playlist by tapping the three dots next to the song.
- Turn the toggle on and let it start downloading.
- Once downloaded, you will see an icon appearing next to the song and show download is completed.
- Whenever you are not connected on the Internet, you can still listen to the downloaded music or album.
Now that you are aware of downloading the music, you can easily enjoy your playlist anywhere and anytime. Even you can enjoy places where there is no Wi-Fi.
There is software available online that provide you to download and convert free videos of various formats and websites. You can use it for saving it permanently to your device. It is supported for the Non-premium account holders too.
With one account you can access multiple devices like mobile, tablet, computer, car, PlayStation, Xbox, tv and web player. Follow the above procedure to download and install The Spotify app today on your windows and iOS device and enjoy it to the fullest. Go and get it now.