So friends you have made bootable ISO of your favourite Windows Version, Now its time to test that this Bootable ISO is working correctly or not. So, In this step by step guide, we will show you How to Test bootable ISO of Windows 7, 8 or 10 easily you can test your newly created bootable ISO image any OS.
First Download this tool from the given links:
This is a simple tool to test your newly created Bootable ISO file. This tool creates a virtual environment to run boot into any bootable device. This tool is a simple, free and especially of less size.
Extract the zip file and open it, now run the Qsib.exe file with admin privileges. You can find something like this screen.
To Test your newly created Bootable ISO file, simply do these things:
- Check the “ISO” in Bootable Media Option.
- Leave the RAM size, if you wish you may setup as your system configuration. (Incorrect setup may harm your system).
- Locate your ISO in order to test it.
- After selecting the ISO, click on the “Start Qemu Test”.
- If your ISO file is correct, you may see like this…(For windows 7 only, other ISO have other boot screens)
6. If your ISO don’t boot UP, don’t take tension, read this guide for making bootable ISO of any Windows version.