IPL 2019 (Indian Premier League) is almost ready to begin from 23rd March 2019 after ending to Australia Tour India One-Day Internationals. BCCI is planning to make it huge event again and ground is set from players as well as for die-hard cricket fans also. IPL is the world most watched and money making cricket series for players and BCCI also. This 50 days long series will begin with super 8 teams and there will be only one winner on the 50th day.
Anticipated world wide IPL fans are bit confused about how to watch this season’s live cricket on Mobile and their PC. Also they are confused about on which channel they can watch this IPL Season on their television?
In this article, i’m going to clear all your doubts and questions, hope you’re going to like it. Also going to tell, How to watch live streaming of all matches of IPL 2019 season free of cost without any premium subscription.
How to watch IPL 2019 in India for Free?
This is the most asked question in India, because of huge cricket fan base and almost every Indian is watches cricket. In India you can watch this IPL 2019 season on following services:
As you know, currently Star Sports Network have rights to broadcast cricket matches in India, so it broadcast IPL on these three platforms in different languages.
First let know about which TV channels and Apps are streaming IPL 2019. So all IPL 2019 matches live on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1HD and Star Sports Hindi 1, Star Sports Hindi 1 HD, Star Select, Select 1 HD. Star India will also broadcast IPL 2019 in Tamil, Kannada, Bengali and Telugu on Star Sports 1 Tamil, Suvarna Plus, Star Jalsha Movies and Maa channels respectively.
How to watch IPL 2019 on Mobile for free?
Followed by above question it is the second most asked question in this India? As we have Worlds most number of mobile users. We use mobile phone for calling as well as entertainment also. This is way IPL reaches to most peoples across country. So if you want to watch IPL 2019 on Mobile Phone for free follow the steps given below:
- Go to the market and get a JIO or Airtel SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card. Only these 2 companies are offering free services of LIVE Tv via their apps called Jio Tv and Airtel Tv.
- Now recharge your mobile number with any unlimited data pack, which is hardly going to cost you Rs. 199.
- Now download and install Airtel TV App or Jio TV App from Playstore.
On JioTv App Users:
- Open it, and filter channels it to sports channels.
- Now Select Jio Cricket Channel according to your language preferences.
- And it Done. You’re watching IPL 2019 for free.
For Airtel TV Users:
- Launch App
- Select Live TV Section.
- Now Filter channels to Sports and select Start Sports Hindi or English.
- It will ask you to install Hotstar app, Download and Install it.
- Now repeat the above steps and you are watching live IPL 2019 for free without any subscription. Enjoy 🙂
How to Watch IPL 2019 on Laptop or Personal Computer?
So you’re looking to watch IPL 2019 free of cost on your laptop or computer and don’t want to subscribe premium pack. Here is the best method to watch IPL 2019 on your computer, follow steps carefully.
- You have to install Chrome Browser.
- Now visit Chrome Store and Download Jio TV Web Extension.
- After installing, left click on it’s icon on top right corner.
- Now click on “Jio TV Web” it will take you to a website.
Here you can watch IPL for free and even all TV channel without paying a single buck $$.
Complete Country-wise List of IPL 2019 broadcasters and online live streaming platforms
|No||Country Name||Television/TV||Digital Service / Broadcasters|
|1||India||Hindi (SS1 Hindi + SS!HD Hindi)|
Tamil (SS1 Tamil)
English SS1 + SS1
Tamil (SS1 Tamil)
English (Select 1 SD + Select 1 HD)
Bengali (Jalsha Movies (SD)
Telegu (Maa Movies)
Kannada (Suvarna Plus)
|HotStar (also available on JioTV and Airtel)|
|3||Caribbean||Flow TV||Flowtv.com, Flow Sports App|
|4||Sub Saharan Africa||Supersport||Supersport.com, Supersport App|
|6||UK||Sky Sports||skysports.com, skygo|
|7||Pakistan||Geo Super||www.geosuper.tv, www.geo.tv|
|8||Middle East||BeIN Sport||BeIN connect|
|9||Bangladesh||Channel 9||Channel 9|
|10||Australia||Fox Sports||foxsports.com.au, Foxtel GO|
|12||New Zealand||Sky Sports||www.skygo.co.nz, fanpass.co.nz, www.sky.co.nz|
|13||Europe,Australia,SE Asia & South America||–||Yupp TV|
In above given PC method you can watch cricket matches along with all the TV channels which are available on premium subscription only. Also as you know Jio, Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are also offering free premium IP Tv access on their apps.
On this PC method you didn’t need any specific network to play these channels you can play live tv on any network and WIFI. The best thing about this extension is that you can play channels in HD and 4K resolution which is really great to see.